Quest for the best street acts
MyCreative Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organiser”) calls for all aspiring Malaysian street art performers to take part in ARTISTREET (the “Competition”). Five of the best street acts will stand a chance to win cash prize of up to RM18,000 and perform live in front of a cheering crowd in one of the biggest event in Kuala Lumpur, happening in November 2018.*
First Runner Up: RM5,000
Second Runner Up: RM3,000
Fourth Place: RM1,000
Fifth Place: RM1,000
Who should join ARTISTREET ? Dancers, musicians, theatrical performers, mimes, jugglers, gymnasts, tightrope walkers, puppeteers, magicians, comedians, acrobats, martial arts practitioners and any other amazing street act performers. Ehem minus the tip jar.
What are we looking for?
1. Individual or a group contestants
2. Individual contestant must be a Malaysian, Group contestant may have a mixed of Malaysian and Non-Malaysian
3. Minimum performance duration: 5 minutes; maximum performance duration: 10 minutes
4. Performance must be creative and engaging (elements of racism, politics, religions & any sensitive issues will automatically be disqualified) Gotta keep it clean!
5. There is no language restriction for the performance. For the ease of inclusivity, performance un languages other than English or Malay require a translator.
6. No age limit but applicants below 18 years old must submit parents’/legal guardians’ consent form (attached)
How to join this awesome competition?
Step 1: Download the application form from www.mycreative.com.my
Step 2: Fill in the application form
Step 3: Submit the application form together with your detailed performance concept, pictures and videos (if any) to
email@example.com before 5 October 2018