Creative Business Cup
1) What is Creative Business Cup?
Creative Business Cup is much more than a competition- it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
For more information, kindly visit www.creativebusinesscup.com
2) What is Malaysia Creative Business Cup 2017?
Malaysia Creative Business Cup 2017 is a nationwide competition looking for outstanding creative startups to compete at Malaysia’s national finals on 27th September 2017.
The National Winner with the best innovation will win the chance to travel (all expenses paid!) to compete on the global level on 16th November 2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
3) Eligibility Criteria
· have a registered Malaysian company
· present a new and original business idea that promotes innovation and addresses societal issues
· have a business idea that has a strong market acumen and will appeal to investors
· be able to travel to the global Creative Business Cup finals in Copenhagen, Denmark in November 2017
4) The Mechanics – How To Apply?
· Submit written and 3-minute video application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission should contain the following:
1. Problem Statement
3. Business Model
4. Management Team
5. Why is this Innovative and Creative
6. Scalability Strategies
7. Financial Projections
To submit by: 15th September 2017
· Judges to finalise potential National Winners by 22nd September 2017
· Malaysia CBC 2017 Final Pitch Competition and Selection of National Winner at Startup Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur on 27th September 2017.
The judges will select the National Winner based on the following:
a) Originality: The business concept is new
b) Creativity: Creative competencies crucial for the success of the business concept
c) Market potential: The business concept has a large market potential
· National Winner to fly to Copenhagen on the 12th November 2017 to compete in the Global Finals on 16th November 2017.