F’Street (the “Competition”) is organised by MyCreative Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser” or “MyCreative”) which aims to celebrate the culinary skills of cooks and bakers in Malaysia. Calling all culinary heroes!! A culinary showdown is about to happen.
OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS, ENTREPRENUERS AND BUSINESSES WHO ARE:
- Food lovers;
- Malaysian citizens; and
- 18 years old and above.
- Signature Dish
- Signature Dessert
*All ingredients must be Halal.
ENTRY SUBMISSION PROCEDURES:
1. In order to participate in this Competition and be in the running to win, all applicants are required to submit a completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the Closing Date with the following details:
– An overview of applicant’s Food Concept
- Pictures of signature dish/ signature dessert;
- Ingredients/recipe of signature dish/ signature dessert;
- Brief description of signature dish/ signature dessert;
- Pricing of signature dish/ signature dessert;
- Target market; and
- Unique selling point of the signature dish/ signature dessert.
– An overview of applicant’s Current Business
- Brief description of business;
- Establishment date;
- Marketing strategies;
- Description of brand under the business (if available);
- Overview of business team credentials; and
- Overview of business competitors.
– Evidence that the food preparer had undergone a typhoid vaccination
– Documentary proof of Sijil Pengendali Makanan awarded to the food preparer
– To provide a photocopy of applicants NRIC
2. Each email entry will be acknowledged by an auto receipt reply. If the Applicant does not receive any reply within three (3) days of the submission, kindly contact MyCreative.
3. No entries will be accepted past the Closing Date, 30th September 2017.
4. Incomplete application entries shall be disqualified.
5. Submission will be shortlisted and the shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 5th October 2017.
6. Shortlisted applicants will be required to present a sample of their signature dish/ signature dessert at a time and place to be informed by the Organiser for the selection of finalist to compete on the competition day.
7. Finalist will be selected and have the opportunity to showcase and sell their product/business/brands/culinary skills on the competition day.
- The competition will be held on the 25th of November 2017 from 10am – 7pm at a location (within Klang Valley) to be informed by Organiser.
- Finalist will be required to open a booth and sell their food to public during the competition day.
- The Organiser will provide complimentary booth during the Competition Day to the finalist.
- All cost incurred in connection with the sale of food shall be borne by the applicants and all proceeds from the sale shall be retained by the finalists.
- Finalists are required to pay a security deposit of RM250.00 which will be refunded upon completion of the competition.
- The food shall be presented before the judges on the competition day.
Judging criteria & keypoint for applicants to consider before submission:
(The finalist shall be required to present their signature dish / signature dessert at a date, time and venue to be informed by the Organiser)
- Marketing Strategy;
- Flavour Balance;
- Branding & Marketing; and
Competition Day procedures & conditions (for finalist):
1. Provided by Organizer:
- Complimentary booth;
- Two (2) tables;
- One (1) plug point; and
- Two (2) chairs.
2. Table/Kitchen/Cooking Station Set Up:
- A menu card featuring your menu with pricing must be placed on the table
- All applicants to bring own cooking utensils all the items necessary for table setting ie: table cloth, napkins, cutleries, crockery etc.
- All raw materials for food preparation must be brought in by the Applicants;
- Basic sauces, stock, dough and baking items are to be brought in by the Applicants;
- All ingredients can be trimmed, cut or marinated, with the cooking to be done on the Competition Day;
- Any meat portions may be brought in ready to cook.
- Closing Date: 30th September 2017*
- Notification of the shortlisted applicants: 5th October 2017
- Notification of the finalist: 20th October 2017**
- Competition Day & Winner announcement: 25th November 2017
*Subject to changes
**Finalist will be contacted to set up a booth during the “Competition Day”. A briefing will be done prior to the Competition Day.