Visual Arts Pitch 3.0
- Malaysian citizen;
- Aged 18 to 35 (as of 31st October 2018);
- Participation in this competition is on an individual basis. No group artwork is allowed;
- An artist (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) may submit more than one artwork for this competition provided that the artwork is his or her own;
- There are no restrictions to medium for the artworks (Paintings/ Drawings/ Sculptures/Photography).
ENTRY PROCEDURES & CONDITIONS:
- Participant is required to email a completed application form to email@example.com, with the following details before the closing date:
- the Participant’s NRIC;
- the title of the artwork for this competition;
- the year of production of the artwork for this competition;
- the dimension (Length x Width x Thickness) of the artwork for this competition;
- the medium(s) and message intended to be conveyed of the artwork for this competition; and
- the images of the artwork for this competition (still images can be accompanied with video).
Should the file size of the images exceeds 5MB, please upload your images to any cloud storage services (i.e. Google Drive, Dropbox and etc). Acceptable file type options are PDF, GIF, JPEG, PNG or BMP.
Should the file size of the video exceeds 5MB, please upload the video to any video sharing sites (i.e. YouTube, Veoh, Vimeo or etc). Maximum length of the video is three minutes and limited to one video per entry.
- Please provide the link to the images and video where indicated on the application form and grant excess of the link with firstname.lastname@example.org. The link shall not be shared or sent to any third party;
- A separate application form is required for each entry;
- The subject of the email should be Visual Arts Pitch followed by the Participant(s)’ Name;
- Each email application will be acknowledged by an auto-receipt reply. If the Participant does not receive any reply within one (1) week of submission, kindly contact email@example.com;
- No entries will be accepted past the posted deadline;
- Application that fails to comply with any of the above Entry Procedures and Conditions shall be disqualified;
- Finalists will be contacted further for images of the artist’s previous portfolio, artist’s background information and high-resolution copy of the submitted artwork for printing purposes. Failure to produce the requested information will deem the finalist’s artwork as void and will not be declared as the Finalist.